Want to travel to Canada?
Let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime and discover the breathtaking beauty of Canada.
- Banff, Alberta, Canada Train Travel Options
- Canadian Train Routes Through The Rockies
- Canada Train Vacation Services on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Canadian Rockies Train Vacations
- Polar Bear Train Tours In Canada
- Canada Train Vacations as Honeymoons
- Vacations in Toronto, Canada by Train
- Tofino, British Columbia, Canada Train Vacations
- Travel by Train to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Halifax, Canada Train Vacations
- Visit The Polar Bear Capital Of The World On Canada Train Tours
- Royal Canadian Pacific Luxury Train Travel (with pictures)
- Canadian Trains in Cinema and Literature
- Canadian Wilderness Tours by Train
- Train Tours to Canada's Hotel Vancouver
- The Chateau Lake Louise
- Canada's Famous Railroad Hotel: Fairmont Banff Springs
- Canada's Chateau Laurier
- Quebec City, Canada's Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Toronto, Canada's Fairmont Royal York Hotel
Train vacation in Canada as your honeymoon
Whenever people talk about their honeymoon vacation, the same basic scenarios pop up again and again: A week of vacation on the beaches of Hawaii, traveling throughout France or taking in the culture of Mexico. These are all fine choices for a vacation and are guaranteed to provide newlyweds with memories that will last a lifetime. But if you've been searching for a unique romantic getaway vacation that is every bit as good as the above listed options, consider a railway vacation tour of Canada's most breathtaking cities.
Canadian Train Vacations offers a wide variety of vacation rail packages and other options, including the Romance by Rail vacation package, which is specifically designed for couples. This 8-day rail vacation trip features everything you could ask for in the perfect honeymoon vacation, second honeymoon vacation or surprise romantic vacation.
The Romance by Rail Canadian Vacation Packages features 3 major stops:
- Toronto, Canada's largest city offers plenty to do during the first 3 days of your Canadian vacation. Catch a Blue Jays game, take a ride on an amphibious bus tour or make the short drive to the breathtaking Canadian Niagara Falls for various Falls tours on your Canadian vacation. Toronto, Canada is a great place to start your Canadian vacation, and you won't believe how fast the days pass in this exciting Canadian environment.
- Quebec City, The second stop on your Canadian vacation lies nearly 1280 kilometers from Toronto, Canada. Luckily, the comfortable railway seating and fantastic rail service on the Via Rail Train line will make every second of the Canadian vacation enjoyable. Relax and soak in the beautiful Canadian scenery of Canada's countryside on your way to one of North America's oldest, most historic and most beautiful Canadian cities.
- Montreal, The final leg of your Canadian vacation journey sweeps you and your loved one away to Montreal, Canada. As the second largest French-speaking city in the world, Montreal, Canada offers a taste of France with a unique twist. The Canadian city is a mixture of old-world fair and modern architecture that will have you dying to stay for just one more day on your Canadian vacation.
In each Canadian city on your vacation, you will be treated to nights in some of Canada's must luxurious and beautiful hotels. There is far too much to do and see in just 8 days, so we allow couples to request extra nights in any of the three Canadian cities. We do what it takes to make sure your honeymoon vacation plays out exactly the way you want it to.
Canadian Train Vacations offers many other vacation packages options. If you and your sweetheart are nature lovers, check out the Complete Canadian Rockies by Rail vacation packages. Want to travel coast to coast on your Canadian honeymoon vacation? The East Meets West Rail Adventure is the perfect option for your Canadian vacation. Even if we don't have a vacation package that suits your needs, we can still help. Out expert staff is dedicated to helping you create custom Canada train vacation packages that feature everything you could want in Canadian trips and tours. Give us a call to explore the possibilities!
Talk To A Travel Insider In Canada
Begin your journey and cover any questions you have on a chat with one of our friendly local insiders.
Read more about Our Team of knowledgeable Canadian experts who take care of all your travel details.
Now not a good time? Have us call you back.