- Banff, Alberta, Canada Train Travel Options
- Canada Train Vacation Routes on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Canada Train Vacation Services on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Canadian Rockies Train Vacations
- Polar Bear Train Tours In Canada
- Canada Train Vacations as Honeymoons
- Vacations in Toronto, Canada by Train
- Tofino, British Columbia, Canada Train Vacations
- Travel by Train to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Halifax, Canada Train Vacations
- Visit The Polar Bear Capital Of The World On Canada Train Tours
- Travel in Style on the Royal Canadian Pacific Service
- Canadian Trains in Cinema and Literature
- Canadian Wilderness Tours by Train
- Train Tours to Canada's Hotel Vancouver
- The Chateau Lake Louise
- Canada's Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Canada's Chateau Laurier
- Quebec City, Canada's Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Toronto, Canada's Fairmont Royal York Hotel
Want to travel to Canada?
Let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime and discover the breathtaking beauty of Canada.
Traveling to Vancouver by Train
Largely thanks to its natural Canadian beauty and its consistently being ranked one of the world's most livable cities, Vancouver, BC, Canada is Western Canada's crown jewel. This Canadian city is the eighth largest in the country and the Vancouver metropolitan area is Canada's third largest. A cosmopolitan city with a wide range of Canadian attractions and tours, the city is easily accessible by rail, with Via Rail train service stopping in downtown Vancouver, Canada, convenient to the city's sights and cultural attractions; suitable for any Canadian train vacation across Canada.
A Canadian train vacation which includes a stay in Vancouver, BC, Canada is a memorable one indeed. There are train tours and vacation packages available from Fresh Tracks Canada including spectacular Toronto-to Vancouver rail vacation trips, taking in nearly the entire breadth of the Canadian nation along the way. From Ontario's Lakelands to the Canadian prairies and the breathtaking Canadian Rockies, some of Canada's most incredible Canadian scenery is on display, from the beginning of the Canadian railway journey all the way to Vancouver, Canada on the beautiful British Columbia Pacific coast.
The railway journey there is only the beginning; and there's simply so much to see and do in for tours and around Vancouver that you'll want to make time to stay a while and explore. The city's mild coastal climate makes it an inviting place to visit year round for all Canadian vacation and tour packages and thanks to some very forward thinking urban planning, it's a compact city which is easy to get around by public transit or by its citywide network of bicycle lanes!
Some of Vancouver, BC's many Canadian attractions include:
- Edwardian architecture to admire in downtown Vancouver, including the Carter-Cotton building (at one time, the tallest building in the British empire)
- The Vancouver Art Gallery, home to a permanent collection of nearly 8,000. The Canadian city has a thriving cultural scene and there are many galleries and theaters to visit during the Canadian vacation.
- 3,200 acres of Canadian municipal parks and beaches for outdoor recreation.
- Incredible natural Canadian scenery including Pacific rainforest located a mere half hour from the city center. The Vancouver, BC area offers numerous vacation opportunities for hiking and enjoying British Columbia's beauty through tours or self-guided tours.
- Kayaking tours, both on the ocean and on English Bay, mere minutes walk from downtown Vancouver, Canada.
With a wealth of natural Canadian scenery, outdoor recreation, a cosmopolitan atmosphere and a full complement of cultural Canadian amenities, Vancouver is a city which has it all. The best way to visit Vancouver is by rail and our knowledgeable Canadian experts can provide you with several vacation packages options for Canada train tours which bring you to this exciting and beautiful city. You can choose from train tour vacation packages or simply get in touch to put together your very own custom railway tour and itinerary which allows you to travel across Canada by rail to see it all; and Vancouver whichever way is best for you on your Canadian train vacation.
Talk To A Travel Insider In Canada
Begin your journey and cover any questions you have on a chat with one of our friendly local insiders.
Read more about Our Team of knowledgeable Canadian experts who take care of all your travel details.
Now not a good time? Have us call you back.