Want to travel to Canada?
Let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime and discover the breathtaking beauty of Canada.
- Banff, Alberta, Canada Train Travel Options
- Canadian Train Routes Through The Rockies
- Canada Train Vacation Services on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Canadian Rockies Train Vacations
- Polar Bear Train Tours In Canada
- Canada Train Vacations as Honeymoons
- Vacations in Toronto, Canada by Train
- Tofino, British Columbia, Canada Train Vacations
- Travel by Train to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Halifax, Canada Train Vacations
- Visit The Polar Bear Capital Of The World On Canada Train Tours
- Royal Canadian Pacific Luxury Train Travel (with pictures)
- Canadian Trains in Cinema and Literature
- Canadian Wilderness Tours by Train
- Train Tours to Canada's Hotel Vancouver
- The Chateau Lake Louise
- Canada's Famous Railroad Hotel: Fairmont Banff Springs
- Canada's Chateau Laurier
- Quebec City, Canada's Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Toronto, Canada's Fairmont Royal York Hotel
Canada's famous Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel in Quebec City
With halls decked with royal splendor and a magnificent architecture, Quebec City, Canada's Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is a grand hotel destination steeped in Canadian tradition, Canadian history and lavishness. It is a perfect choice for any Canadian vacation, trips or tours of Canada.
Designed by architect Bruce Price, the Chateau Frontenac was one of a Canadian series of "chateau-style" hotels built for the Canadian Pacific Railway company at the end of the 19th and early 20th century. During this time period, the Canadian Railway Company sought to promote luxury tourism in Canada to bring wealthy travelers on Canadian vacation to its train and railway line. As a result, an era of resort vacation destinations for tours and vacation packages and historic grand hotels began to spring in the Canadian West.
Today, Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac captures every bit of Canadian splendor it originally had over a century ago in Canada. Perched on a tall cape overlooking the mighty Canadian Saint Lawrence River, this grand Canadian hotel offers a spectacular view for several kilometers. This view is suitable for any Canadian vacation. With its castle-like architecture and turrets, Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is the most prominent feature of the Quebec City skyline as seen from across the St. Lawrence, and remains a symbol of the city.
Guests on vacation staying at the Chateau Frontenac are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful Canadian cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites, tours and Canadian vacation experiences that Old Quebec has to offer.
Famous guest traveling on a Canadian vacation including Charles Lindberg, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill King George VI and Queen Elizabeth are a few who have graced the Chateau Frontenac for tours of Canada and bought vacation packages.
Offering newly renovated luxurious guestrooms, exquisite dining Canadian experiences through renowned Chef Jean Soulard, and a distinctive European charm this stately hotel towers above historic Old Quebec, Canada as a designated United Nations World Heritage Site.
If you're looking for lavish accommodations and historic grand-hotel Canadian heritage in Quebec the Chateau Frontenac is a must visit on your Canadian vacation! We offer a wide variety of Canada train vacation packages that range from quick, 5-day rail excursions on the VIA Rail Train to 12-day railway journeys on the world-class Rocky Mountaineer Train across Canada.
Let us help you book your train vacation package today. Our knowledgeable staff knows how to prepare the ultimate Quebec and Canadian vacation experience, and can even help you create a customized affordable tour of Canada.
Talk To A Travel Insider In Canada
Begin your journey and cover any questions you have on a chat with one of our friendly local insiders.
Read more about Our Team of knowledgeable Canadian experts who take care of all your travel details.
Now not a good time? Have us call you back.