- Banff, Alberta, Canada Train Travel Options
- Canada Train Vacation Routes on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Canada Train Vacation Services on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Canadian Rockies Train Vacations
- Polar Bear Train Tours In Canada
- Canada Train Vacations as Honeymoons
- Vacations in Toronto, Canada by Train
- Tofino, British Columbia, Canada Train Vacations
- Travel by Train to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Halifax, Canada Train Vacations
- Visit The Polar Bear Capital Of The World On Canada Train Tours
- Travel in Style on the Royal Canadian Pacific Service
- Canadian Trains in Cinema and Literature
- Canadian Wilderness Tours by Train
- Train Tours to Canada's Hotel Vancouver
- The Chateau Lake Louise
- Canada's Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Canada's Chateau Laurier
- Quebec City, Canada's Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Toronto, Canada's Fairmont Royal York Hotel
Want to travel to Canada?
Let us help you plan the trip of a lifetime and discover the breathtaking beauty of Canada.
Rocky Mountaineer train vacation tours
The Rocky Mountaineer Train is one of the most fantastic means of travel across Canada in North America. From the moment you climb onboard the train, you will receive a vacation experience like none you've ever had before. Fine dining, world-class service and beautiful Canadian Rockies scenery come standard with every trip on Canada's historic railway.
Fresh Track's Canadian Train Vacations website is earning praises from satisfied customers around the world. Our Rocky Mountaineer train vacation packages are second to none, as illustrated by our satisfied customers' vacation experiences.
"High praise for Fresh Tracks Canada, Vancouver, The Rocky Mountaineer, Fairmont Hotels, Jasper, Banff, the Athabasca Glacier and the Snocoaches... I'm glad we found you on The Internet." -UK resident and Fresh Tracks customer Joel W. said.
The Rocky Mountaineer Train tour company was founded in 1990 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The company's trip vacation packages take place on custom train cars that come in standard and bi-level designs. These trains glide gracefully across Canada along historic railways constructed over 100 years ago and take passengers on unforgettable journeys throughout Canada to 1 of 3 end destinations.
- The Kicking Horse Route travels from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to Banff or Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This breathtaking railway trip gives passengers an upfront view of some of western Canada's most beautiful Canadian sights. Marvel at the path's spiral tunnels before snapping a few photos of Fraser and Thompson Canyon from the comfort of your train seat. Relax as the train winds its way along the rail through the Canadian Kicking Horse Pass, the Canadian route through the Canadian Rockies for which the train trip is named.
- The Yellowhead Route also departs from Vancouver, Canada but heads northeast to the resort town of Jasper, Alberta, Canada. The sights along this rail route come at a nonstop pace, and include Pyramid Falls, Mount Robson and Jasper National Park.
- The Fraser Discovery Route starts in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and takes a slightly more roundabout way to reach Jasper, Canada. The train follows the path of Fraser River through a historic gold rush region of Canada. You've never seen anything like the landmarks along the discovery route, which include the volcanic Cariboo Plateau and the Rocky Mountain Trench (which was carved into glacial valleys centuries ago).
All three Canadian train routes are completed in two eventful days. As soon as the sun sets, passengers are escorted to comfortable, overnight lodgings until the next morning's leg of the railway journey begins back on the train. The Rocky Mountaineer train only runs during daylight hours to ensure that guests can fully appreciate the natural Canadian beauty of the Canadian terrain they travel through by rail on the railroad.
Fresh Tracks offers many amazing Canada train vacation packages that feature train rides on the Rocky Mountaineer Rail. These vacation packages last from 4 to 12 days, and offer a wide variety of diverse activities. Whether you wish to simply relax and stare out the window of the train as the Rocky Mountaineer circles the Canadian Rockies on the railroad, or leave the railway to watch the whales play in Tofino, British Columbia, Canada, we have the perfect Canadian vacation packages for you.
Take a look at our affordable train trips and vacation packages on the Canada's spectacular Rocky Mountaineer Train. If none of the available Canadian vacation packages quite suite your vacation needs, let Fresh Tracks know. We can easily customize a dream, Canada train vacation packages for you and your family.
Talk To A Travel Insider In Canada
Begin your journey and cover any questions you have on a chat with one of our friendly local insiders.
Read more about Our Team of knowledgeable Canadian experts who take care of all your travel details.
Now not a good time? Have us call you back.