The freedom of the road with your Canadian train journey
Canadian distances on a map are deceptive. For example, it takes two days of hard driving from the coastal city of Vancouver to reach the Canadian Rockies. So many people take a train for long hauls and hire a car to explore shorter distances. And with us it could not be easier – just ask your vacation consultant to add a self-drive adventure to any of our Canada train trips.
What you should know before booking your Canadian vacation
Five reasons we get more 5‑star reviews than any other Canadian vacation company:
We don't have any sample itineraries for this region at the moment but we would love to create a personalized trip for you.
Please contact our knowledgeable Canadian insiders to request a quote.
Five reasons Why We Get More 5‑Star Reviews Than Any Other
Canadian Train Vacation Company
|Canadian Train Vacations||Local Travel Agency||Online Booking|
Travel independently rather than on group tours, with arranged guided sightseeing and adventure tours.
Carefully crafted to your budget and needs.
Plan your trip with help from our insiders who live and travel in Canada. You'll know when to come, where to stay, which train to take, and lots more...
Someone in Canada you can call before and during your trip, seven days a week.
5No-one can be trusted more
You'll feel confident when booking your vacation with our accreditation and consumer protection through the following organizations.
Cheapest type of travel with rigid itineraries and crowds.
Canadian Travel Insider
Get the best experiences and recommendations:
- Understand the country for your best trip. With first-hand insider knowledge of everything Canada.
- Check availability, get the details of your days, or help with planning your vacation to Canada.
Get your free guide to
Canadian Train Vacations
How Independent Travel Works
- Plan your trip with advice from our local insiders who know the area really well.
- Choose your activities, experiences and hotels to enjoy between the scenic train tours.
- Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
"Dealing with Fresh Tracks Canada makes the vacation a breeze. Once the planning is done, you can count on 100% execution from Fresh Tracks so that the only thing left to do on your vacation is to enjoy."
Bob and Paquita, CA, US
What Will You See In Your Personalized Itinerary?
- Your trip at a glance – including private airport transfers and meet-and-greet on day one.
- Details of each day (transfer times, accommodations, activities) with attention to your special requests.
- Clear instructions what you're doing and where you're going each day (e.g. meeting your personal guide or waiting in the lobby at a certain time.)
What our personalized itinerary looks like.
Why Insider Knowledge Matters
Imagine receiving insider knowledge from your own personal contact in Canada who based on our 20 years of experience and feedback from our clients...
- Recommends the right train experience for you and the best time of year to go.
- Finds the best hotels, sightseeing opportunities, the best places to shop and eat in each destination
- Takes care of every detail allowing you to make the most of every moment.
Get the most out of every moment of your Canadian vacation.
"It was such a pleasure to just sit back and have every experience planned by a professional familiar with area. The paperwork, itinerary and voucher pack was perfectly organized and easy to follow."
Ken and Anne, SC, USA
Your Local Canadian Support
- With over 20 years experience in building over 15,000 personalized vacations for our guests - we've learned a thing or two about making vacations memorable.
- You'll feel secure knowing you have someone in Canada you can call seven days a week before or during your visit to Canada.
Have someone local you can call before or during your visit to Canada.
"When I discovered my passport had expired and had to reschedule the trip, Fresh Tracks didn't hesitate to reassure us that they would rebook everything so we didn't lose a minute of our planned vacation."
Toni, NY, USA
Our Accreditation and Consumer Protection
Consumer Protection BC
- License Number: 31202
- The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) provides a possible source of compensation when consumers do not receive the travel services they purchased through a BC licensed travel agent.
- Membership Number: Y6176
- Our UK clients have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct which means that all package holidays sold by Canadian Train Vacations (Fresh Tracks Canada) in the UK are covered by a full financial protection in the event of the company failure.
- We're one of the only agencies in Canada offering this protection.
- A BBB Accredited Business since 08/02/2008
- Highest rating: A+
- BBB has determined that Fresh Tracks (Canada) Inc meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- Fresh Tracks Canada is an IATA Accredited Agent.
- Full accreditation authorizes travel agents to sell international and/or domestic tickets on behalf of IATA member airlines. It also allows access to IATA\'s Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), an efficient interface for invoicing and payment between the agent, airlines and transport providers.